TOUR KO SAMUI (KOH SAMUI,SAMUI)
The main attractions in Koh Samui. Paradise Island in the middle of the Gulf of Thailand Is the codename for the foreign tourists dubbed. For nature lovers Enjoy white sandy beaches around the island Study the lives of fishermen and farmers in the area. Koh Samui was a coconut plantation, one of the nation. But the development of tourism A shelter Hotels and Resorts The original house is sold to a group of venture investors, and it is the combination of nature and the hotel perfectly. Still filled with magical beauty of the island. Koh Samui’s tourist attractions are as follows.
1. Grandfather Rock(HIN TA,HIN YAI)
Top Attractions Amazing Samui The shape of the rock resembles a bizarre sexual organs of male and female. This place and the people of Koh Samui in Thailand. It is believed that, the sacred island. Who Samui This place is a must. Otherwise, it will be yet to come to the island.
2. Chaweng Beach
(Thank you : Picture from samui2day and pantip)
is one of Koh Samui’s most beautiful beaches with a length of seven kilometers to the main commercial district with many restaurants and hotels. Including shopping malls, banks and shops and souvenirs. And eating well You can stroll, shop at midnight. During the evening there will be a lot of tourists. Tourists traveling to Koh Samui several countries. Chaweng Beach is located in Bo Phut.
3. Lamai Beach
is pretty rank as two of the island, with shops, restaurants, hotels and resorts. Department stores and banks As many tourists as well
4. Big Buddha Temple
Locate Plai Lame – Choeng Mon. Locals and tourists Come to pray to pray Inside the temple there are stores selling food Clothing and many gift items Overlooking beautiful beaches, clear water and a flower box with a water view. A small mangrove forest It is best to take a stroll and shopping.
5. Bang Po beach
have long natural beach, water is not deep, clear waters ideal for water activities. Fisher preferred to stand fishing in the sea. Along the road from Nathon to Bophut. The area on either side of a small and medium-sized restaurants, as many shops are some of the villagers to develop their own trading career. There are many diet foods, whole foods Thailand Southern Thailand. Food Central Thailand Rice noodles, fried foods, such as Thailand and northeastern Thailand Salad grilled chicken, pork, rice, noodles, rice, chicken, ice cream.
6. The collection of different species of butterflies(Butterfly Garden or Suan Pee Seoa)
Butterfly Garden. Located on a hill next to the sea south of the island. Laem Natien Opposite the hotel Selma Travel Away from the fishing village of Hua Thanon, 3 km area of 20 acres of hilly terrain gently sloping down to the sea, there is a botanical garden, a rock garden planted flowers. The vegetation Thailand Medicinal plants and wild species. Below is the right time for butterflies in the butterfly to visit most mornings.
In addition to the diverse and beautiful butterflies to appreciate it. Inside the park, there are other areas to watch each other as follows.
– A wooden house bees Thailand. Inside a dark room, showcasing the growth of the bees in the hive carefully. The views of the surrounding gardens from here.
– Rock Park
– Insect Museum Within the exhibit insect species, varieties and Thailand were foreign. Both are common And rare
– Ko ang put behind Naama Bay Candle. Sea in this area is very beautiful. The coral is quite complete at this point, the butterfly garden provides a glass-bottomed boat. And diving equipment Available for tourists. To experience the underwater world in full.
– Viewpoint in this section, visitors can view the beautiful scenery surrounding it. And if you want to eat seafood. It has a restaurant open in this area as well.
7. pedestrian or Bophut Fisherman Village
Fisherman Village is an old fishing village. Some areas are developed and sold, and the sale of the deep. The Walking Street Market every Friday evening to evening. Popular tourist shopping Both food and drink, clothing and souvenirs.
KWAN JAI KITCHEN
KWAN JAI Kitchen Legend Of Thai Foods (SPICY SOUP AND STEAK)
OPEN SAT-MON 05.30 PM-11.00 PM
SUN OPEN 09.30 AM – 11.00 PM
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT